Part-Time Position (10-31 Hours Per Week)
We are looking for people who are passionate about serving others.
- College Dual-Enrollment (100% Tuition Free)
- Health insurance
- Flexible and Consistent schedule
- Corporate employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement/Scholarships
- College Tuition Reduction Network
- Free Meals
- Show Honor, Dignity and Respect to all members of the Chick-fil-A Ellisville team.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Be willing to learn. Prior experience is not necessary.
At Chick-fil-A, the Hospitality Professional role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity for learning, growth, and advancement. In addition to working directly with an independent Operator and a team of Directors, Hospitality Professionals gain life experiences that go far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
Job Expectations (Your Impact)
- Always have a “Food Safety First” mindset.
- Be positive and display a servant hearted attitude with a warm personality.
- Engage with our guests by anticipating and responding to their needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Execute hospitality by ensuring all guests receive prompt & continual care.
- Maintain a calm demeanor, especially during periods of high volume, to preserve a hospitable experience for our guests.
- Become knowledgeable of all menu items.
- Prepare all food with accuracy, speed, and quality.
- Look for opportunities to serve your team when not serving a guest.
We get it. You have a life. We work with you to develop a work schedule that works with you and for you. After lots of feedback from our Chick-fil-A family, we have found our biggest strength. It is our “Team Member Work-Life Formula”: consistency + flexibility = great work-life balance. We know you have a life and we work with you to create the best work-life balance, including spending every Sunday with loved ones.