Catering (Leader/Manager/Director) | Starting at $16 - $20
St Louis Chick-fil-A -Fulltime Job Catering Manager
St Louis Chick-fil-A Fulltime Job Opening: Chick-fil-A Ellisville is looking for an experienced Full Time Catering Leader to help maintain and grow our outside sales division. At Chick-fil-A we are always looking for leaders; not only are we looking for leaders, but we are also looking for leaders who have a passion for developing others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Spearhead acquisition, production, delivery, and follow-up for all catering orders
- Delegate and ensure tasks are completed properly in a timely manner, personally contributing to the completion of orders where required
- Grow and develop catering relationships through personal interactions, traditional marketing, and digital communication in correlation with corporate and local marketing strategies
- Handle guest issues that may arise during catering experience
- Commitment to our Restaurant Vision
- Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience and knowledge in the catering industry
Proven leadership skills in regard to enthusiasm and ability to motivate others
A desire to grow business and personal skills while thriving in a fast-paced environment
Ability to handle guest concerns, complaints, and issues by executing flawless follow-up and issue resolution
Responsible, accountable, and organized
Ability to retain clientele and expand business through sales and catering through personal relationship building
Ability to communicate and collaborate with Directors and Operator to fulfill business needs
Closed SundaysAll Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees; they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.